Does anyone else find that this website is addictive?

Favorite Answer

It's not so.

I can quit any time I want.

Really.

I mean it.

I can walk away easily.

ahhhh!

.

• jujube

Way too addictive!! I have been on here for two hours and I really should go to bed! It's 3:30 in the morning for goodness sake!

Ohh Yeah, and I wont get off till I beat every level. I am trying to level up as we speak. I havn't got any work done since I found it. Uhhh Ohhhh the boss is coming, got to go.

Not addictive, I quit several times a day.

Sometimes I even sleep at night.

Hi Miranda...most definately. However, it is more because I enjoy knowing that I learn something myself too by helping answer questions to help people too, which is my addiction.

Source(s): ATDEC & Answers helper

yes its addictive it make you feel somewhat important to be able to answer questions that can help another to solve a problem and you to if you ask a question

Yes. This is my second day using the site and I've already spent waay too much time answering questions, reading answers and figuring out the scoring system, etc.

Yahoo Answers is crack.

(good, non-destructive crack, that is.)

• ?

Can't deny it. We're all addicts here.

l'm just in level 4. l wonder about those in higher levels. Wow! They are glued to their PC's.

• ?

ain't it ever? It's 3:38 am here and I'm on Answers. It's the best thing since e-mail.

Terribly.

• Jack S

Definately. This site is awesome.