Does anybody listen to REAL punk anymore. Please god, say yes.?

If you do, please list the names of the bands. If you say anything about Green Day or some **** like that, suck my balls, that's not punk. Also if you give me any pro-Nazi **** I will kill you. NO NAZI'S IN PUNK! Any good OI! bands would also be greatly appreciated.

-Peace. Love. Anarchy.

Favorite Answer

Agnostic Front, Suicidal Tendencies, old Misfits, Black Flag, the Ramones, Sex Pistols, Lunachicks, Bad Brains, and my personal favorite, Social Distortion. Though I never really considered Social Distortion to be a punk band they are usually categorized that way. I totally agree with you, when people say Green Day or Panic at the Disco is a punk band it turns my stomach. The worst is when I hear people say Avril Lavigne is punk, BLEAH!!!

I do. Of course the main originals like Ramones, Sex Pistols, Clash and the Dead Kennedys. Then others like Screeching Weasel and Descendents.

i love new school punk, sry i do. but of course i also love old school punk. like the clash, the cure, dead kennedys, the ramones, sex pistols.....etc. SID VICIOUS FOR LIFE MAN!!!!

anarchy rox bi tch. on my converse it has that sign and peace.

a punk girl band that i like is shiny toy guns!!!

check out their song le disko