is he hitting or not?

if a group of guys is walking past my dad, brother, and then me ( i was quite behind) and i hear one of them wispering, "senorita" does that mean he was hitting? or simply stating? lol how should i reply im pretty sure he was talking to me and he wasnt being sleezy or cocky or anything just friendly i guess. can somebody be hitting on you and be friendly at the same time? haha

umm yeh i no wat it means lolz but just the way he said it made me think

Favorite Answer

Yes! You obviously appealed to him and this was his way of letting you know he noticed you. Kind of like saying "sexy girl", but he's doing it in a classier and less sleazy way.

More often than not, when a person is hitting on someone else, they'll tend to be friendly.

You could've replied by saying "Si?" in the same tone in which he said Senorita..

It means he's flirting with you. This is not the same as a pick up. Most flirting has no intention except to flirt. That's why it's fun and harmless.

Hi Say, He sounds like he was flirting with you. I wouldn't think anything about it,and move on.

Clowmy

When somebody is hitting on you, being friendly is part of that process !

take it easy on yourself, next time grab his bottom and find out, save my typing for a good question. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't think it mean anything

um he jsut said "girl" nothing else..........OHHHHHHHHHHH than im not sure lol