promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is he hitting or not?

if a group of guys is walking past my dad, brother, and then me ( i was quite behind) and i hear one of them wispering, "senorita" does that mean he was hitting? or simply stating? lol how should i reply im pretty sure he was talking to me and he wasnt being sleezy or cocky or anything just friendly i guess. can somebody be hitting on you and be friendly at the same time? haha

Update:

umm yeh i no wat it means lolz but just the way he said it made me think

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes! You obviously appealed to him and this was his way of letting you know he noticed you. Kind of like saying "sexy girl", but he's doing it in a classier and less sleazy way.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

More often than not, when a person is hitting on someone else, they'll tend to be friendly.

You could've replied by saying "Si?" in the same tone in which he said Senorita..

• 1 decade ago

It means he's flirting with you. This is not the same as a pick up. Most flirting has no intention except to flirt. That's why it's fun and harmless.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hi Say, He sounds like he was flirting with you. I wouldn't think anything about it,and move on.

Clowmy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

When somebody is hitting on you, being friendly is part of that process !

• 1 decade ago

take it easy on yourself, next time grab his bottom and find out, save my typing for a good question. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

• 1 decade ago

I don't think it mean anything

• 1 decade ago

um he jsut said "girl" nothing else..........OHHHHHHHHHHH than im not sure lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.