does anyone know where i can get a pacman layout for myspace? and please be specific.?

Favorite Answer

you can make your own

just get any layout that you can find then do what they tell you to do in the instructions on the website you got the layout from and after you do all the copying and pasting go into the the code you just pasted and copy the first URL you see and paste it in your address bar then go to it and see if that is your background picture and if it isnt keep trying until you find the one that is then do a google image search for pacman and click on the picture on google and then click see full size image then copy the URL from the address bar and delete the URL from your myspace that was the background picture and paste the new URL there and then save your changes and it should work if you have any problems then just message me at my myspace below

thank you for answering my Patti Labelle Question, God bless!

• arleta

right i think of of ITS might opt to JUS B puzzled.... you on the instant??!! YOU DONT choose for each physique TO BE ASKING YOU WHY U R puzzled BUH yet IN LOVE IDK THA ME.. CUHZ I NOE I WOULDNT choose for EVERYWUN ASKING ME WHO IM IN LOVE. it ought to JUS BE ... puzzled =] consistent with possibility U CAN placed LIKE A coronary heart of a few element =]