What's best gift for a pregnant wifer?

Favorite Answer

a massage voucher and hair salon voucher for after bubs is born, my hubby got me both and i cant wait to use them, id rather have that than anything now, cause everything i want now is for the bubs! best of luck!

Source(s): 39 wks 4 days

Take her shopping for maternity clothes that will make her feel pretty, beautiful and comfortable.

I also suggest you get her a maternity sleep pillow.

I suggest a pillow called "The Snoogle" (you can buy it at Babies R US).

If she's like other pregnant women (like me), she's probably having trouble sleeping.

It's a great pillow!

These things are great because they last for her entire pregnancy and not just for one day.

A full day makeover just for her. Take her to get her hair done. Get her a manicure and pedicure. Get her a full facial. Take her to a place to eat of her choice and do a little slow dancing with her. She would feel so special and would talk about this day the rest of her life.

Give her a little Precious Moments Figurine. There are some for most occasions. Go to a Hallmark Store and find one you like about expecting a new baby.

Congratulations to you too.

Gift certificate for foot massages at a local spa.

A gift certificate to a day spa

Clothes.

A gift certificate for a spa treatment (facial, manicure, pedicure, etc.)

Things that will make her feel good about herself!

She has got the BEST GIFT the MOTHERHOOD, so a Kiss is enough. You can but some nice pictures of smiling babies or the boy or girl baby as she wishes.

Definately Jewellery. If you havn't given her an Eternity Ring, this would be a great time.

She need you and your loving care...

The best she ever can get is her baby that she already have. just take care so that she can have her best gift in best conditions....

provide her the environment she feel happy and proud...