Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Can someone please tell me how to get this girl that i really like.?

I've had a crush on her for about 5 years now. She would never give me the time of day. So..... What do i do???

Favorite Answer

date lots of women

If you say she wouldn't give you the time of day and shes not really interisted in you like that at all then there really isn't much you can do to change that, your best bet would be to just move on and find someone else who does want to be with you.....

Don't let her know that your keen on her. Try and be around her when you can and let her know theres more to you than meets the eye. Be confident but not cocky, and few good jokes (even if there lame) don't hurt. Make a girl laugh, she's yours! Most people will tell you not to play games, but truth be told, LIFE IS A GAME, play the game and good luck :)

You know sometimes in life we miss out on the most perfect thing for us as a person because either we are to scared to ask thinking that maybe we dont deserve it or the fear of screwing thing up because of prior experience .I think you should have more courage in your abilities . Just do you! have faith in YOURSELF dont miss out on your wants and wishes. You can do this. TAG YOUR IT!

Source(s): MYSELF

just convince her to have a coffe with u. what u reallly need is some time all alone with her. without this step u cannot proceed anywhere.all the best...