Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How do u get over the feeling wen u r betrayed?

(inspired by heaven♫tunes)

Favorite Answer

Rearranging my expectations, bringing them down to earth.

its not easy. i have suffered the same problem. i was depressed for days then one day i realized why am i so sad? its not like she is the only one many more will come in my life and yes i was right now i am in a fresh relationship and i am happy. i have forgotten about my past even though some memories will give me pain for the rest of my life but i have to live on with it

You never do, or until your memory of it fades; you just start to protect yourself from it hapening again far into the future long after you forgot exactly what happened. If you ever asked yourself why you do the things you do, well it's character building exercises like betrayal.

for me seems like forever, nah sometimes i cry for a whole week and then force myself to pull myself together and move on, but depending on how serious a betrayal it is and by who I sometimes just shrug it off real easy and move on. I like to listen to some of my favourite songs, go out with friends to the mall or go watch a movie or something to get my mind off the whole situation....and also going to family gatherings and just spending time and having fun with them really lifts me up and gets my mind off everything thats been depressing, it makes me smile just knowing that they are there for me =)

i just try to get rid of the feeling by the help of my near and dear ones.i try to forgive the person who betrayed,though its hard to.and i try to foget it.the heart is mostly broken when we are betrayed.so i just try to glue it up and forget it forever.sometimes just soft music also helps to get over the feeling of being betrayed.

Source(s):

you don't you just sort of shove it to the back of your thoughts but you never forget it, and the next time you are about to trust you will remember this vividly and it may or may not influence whether or not you can completely trust someone again

By secretly cursing that person who betrayed me.

Just KNOW that you will never let it happen again.

especially w. a specific person in mind as an example.

• I spend time by myself..liatnening to music til I'm over it

i cry... let it all out, move on with life, face any other consequences that came from the problem, keep the wheel of life spinning, forget about it......