Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

One more time...What is the funniest name for a porno that you have ever heard? Example...?

I put a * after it if I made it up. It's just so easy. ;-) Got any to share?...

Shaving Ryan's Privates

Weapons of @$$ Destruction

School of Hard Co.cks (After Class @ss)

Riding Miss Daisy

Behind Clothed Whores *

Professor Undress Her *

Don't Tell Mom, The Babysitter's Pregnant *

No Holes Barred *

Taking It Deep Without The Grease (Volume 4)

Cumm.ing on America *

Grand Theft Anal

• yumyum
    Favorite Answer

Let's see... "Sperms of Endearment", "Sleeping with Seattle" (cough), "Field of Wet Dreams", "A Bang in the Park", "Porno Bizarro", and um, "Planet of the Gapes". These are just a few though, baby. There are many other wonderful titles. Oh, and let's not forget "Star Whores". ;-) I must confess, none of these are original titles, but damn they're funny, aren't they? XXOO

Source(s): I like "No Holes Barred". I mean, as an original J Love title. ;-p

Riding miss daisy, school of cock, The best little whore in texas, cumming on grandma, Bang Harbor, The ******** titanic, ******* private ryan, Major cock, Meet the bangers, Ramcock, Rockhard 3, I did your mom last summer, I still did your mom last summer, I will always have done your mom last summer, Pussy trip, How hard, Banging kansas, Got Milk?, the Dykes of hazzard, group therpy, you gotta lick it before you stick it, chitty-chitty gang bang. feels like the first time, I know who you did last summer, knocking on betty's back door, make my kitty purr, sleeping with seattle, making mona moan, All you can eat, Humping helen, daddy does dallas, Dr. do me, park it in the rear, giving the neighbos dog a bone. I bet you can't guess which ones are real??

Here's one from an episode of Friends, where Phoebe's twin sister was discovered to be a porn star: "Buffay the Vampire Layer."

• SICK!