Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Im currently doing a regime to gain a six pack. Can I do "planks" instead of sit ups? if so how many a day?

I did sit ups but I injured my tailbone so it hurts when I do them so I thought i needed to take a break from them (did too many sit ups hehe) anyway im doing cardio training as well and I weigh 46 kilo so I think im the right weight to aim for a six pack. what are good cardio training i can do at home since its starting to get too cold to run outside now and too foggy.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well Planks and Sit ups kind of work different areas. But if you have an injury a plank should be good because it works your core and stomach a bit. Why don't you just do sit ups on a exercise ball?

running in the spot while you pretend your boxing a speed bag up high ....or jump rope.

• 1 decade ago

yes just double the number

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.