Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Im currently doing a regime to gain a six pack. Can I do "planks" instead of sit ups? if so how many a day?

I did sit ups but I injured my tailbone so it hurts when I do them so I thought i needed to take a break from them (did too many sit ups hehe) anyway im doing cardio training as well and I weigh 46 kilo so I think im the right weight to aim for a six pack. what are good cardio training i can do at home since its starting to get too cold to run outside now and too foggy.

Favorite Answer

Well Planks and Sit ups kind of work different areas. But if you have an injury a plank should be good because it works your core and stomach a bit. Why don't you just do sit ups on a exercise ball?

running in the spot while you pretend your boxing a speed bag up high ....or jump rope.

yes just double the number