What is that thing that you use to smoke drugs?

Its not a bong, it doesnt use water. Its just a piece of glass with a bowl on one end and a mouth piece on the other.

Don't tell me that drugs are bad. I already know.

• Nicole
    Favorite Answer

like a meth pipe? crack pipe/stem?

It called a pipe or a bowl. They both refer to the same thing just ppl call it different names, but if you say either one of those names ppl will know what u're talking about.

• LCee

Bong

• ?

Old King Cole was a merry old soul, and a merry old soul was he. He called for his pipe, he called for his bowl and he called for his fiddlers three.

Traditionally, the "pipe" is the stem, the "bowl" is the place to put the goods. These days, for tobacco, its just called a Pipe, and usually for weed its just called a Bowl .

I think it's just called a glass pipe, but I've never used any drugs, so I don't know the speak.

Glass pipe.

You've just described a pipe made of glass.

um....I'll take a stab in the dark here and say....a pipe?

Santa smokes one, but his isn't glass ( glass gets hot! )

Well they are sold by stores to burn liquid incense.They are really just incense burners.But drug addicts use them to smoke drugs with.

a pipe?