promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

hitting on me??

the other day a guy came up to me a said hi, then his friends were like JOHN stop hitting on her.i felt so stupid.how can i tell if a guy is hitting on me??

Update:

and also wat is hitting on? does it mean he like tha way u look?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A simple "H"i does not qualify as "hitting on you"(depending on the way it is said). If a guy is hitting on you, you'll be able to notice in the way he delivers his words to you. When a guy is hitting on you, he is trying to get certain reactions from you, learn to recognize this and you'll know when guys are hitting on you.

Hitting on means that a guy likes you or something about you and he wants you to know it.

When a guy is hitting on you he may point out how good your hair looks or how radiant your smile seems to be today..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well his friends were probably just goofing off, at times guys will say that no matter what he would have said to you, but if he came over and was saying hi, there is a fair chance he was flirting with you, sometimes tho it can be rather hard to tell there is no exact way to determine, try flirting back with him a little and see how he responds, and then just go from there....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

his friends were trying to embaress him.

he probably did like the look of you, maybe if you had a conversation you could get to know him.

• 1 decade ago

put your ear plugs in?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.