Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

ANYONE!!help im sick please?

ok i am 15 years old and i have been sick for about a week off and on. i am vomiting and my stomach hurts like crazy. it is like cramps but much worse. i went to the doctor and they said it was most likely the stomach flu but im not so sure i dont have any other syptoms. does anyone have any other ideas of what it might be? i am tired of worrying over what might be nothing.no meds have helped.thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is most likely the flu you can re-receive the flu virus but if you are sick longer than 10 days i would notify your dr. again, and make sure you don't have food poisoning that can really mess your system up. And no pregnancy right?

• 1 decade ago

It really does sound like the flu. If the meds haven't helped much, make sure it's not food poisoning-like another answerer said, it can mess up your system. If still nothing, I would call the hospital to see what they have to say about this-they might want to examine you themselves. Good Luck!

• I am a master mind in the spritual tantra and fortune teller as i know your digestive system is infected and due to u have come in pro blem so i will try from here and upto 1 or 2 hours you will be all reight and really u surprise how it can be done

Source(s): chand_tly2001@yahoo.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.