Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Does any one know how to shop for "tweens" ?

Favorite Answer

I have some grandchildren who are in there "tweens". On their birthdays, I take them clothes shopping. I have no problems with the boys. They like hoodies & tee shirts. Our schools have restrictions on the sayings on the any kind of shirt.. They know if they want some type of sayings on them, they can't wear the shirts to school. If their parents & I think the sayings are too suggestive the answer is no. With my granddaughter, if the top is too revealing unless it has a top button jacket the answer is no. Some of the clothes that are being made for female "tweens" is too inapprotive for that age. The kids & I usually agree on most clothes they wear.

Emulate the styles of people like JoJo and Jamie Lynn Spears who are early teens or tweens themselves.

Usually, they'd love cute tees and jeans, cause they're active and love to run around in fuss-free clothing.

Abercrombie, Juicy Couture, Crazy Cargo

i would say preferably go to limited too or possibly target or some store relevant to that and try finding clothes and outfits and accessories which portray a growing age, but not too revealing and whatnot. perhaps, these ''tweens'' have certain interests that they like, so maybe they have a brand that they like. i say get them that :)

abercrombie, for clothes

and mayb claires for accesorries