Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

How much is an autographed picture of Audie Murphy in uniform worth?

I think it was autographed at a VFW post up north. (up north from Georgia, that is.)

It's about the size of standard printer paper (8.5x11) framed and in good condition.

Favorite Answer

I have no idea but it should have a great value, Audie was one hell of a man and Hero in my books, he is something our kids should be taught to look up to instead of some stupid ball player,

you should put this on EBay and see what you are offered for it, surely some one has a lot of money and would buy such s this

• Tom Jr

What I'd like to get my hands on is an autographed picture of Audie Murphy drunkenly beating his wife with his uniform belt. That'd be worth some money.

ill buy it