n_kutwal asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

RB question for championship week!!?

I have 3 RB slots. My running backs are Marion Barber, Ron Dayne, Warrick Dunn, Dhominic Rhodes, and Sammy Morris. Right now i have Barber, Dunn, and Dayne put in. Should i substitute someone else?

Favorite Answer

looks good to me. Rhodes doesn't play much, and I don't even know who Morris is..

• go with barber 78 yards 1 td

dayne 94 yards 2 td's

and sammy morris 127 yards 1 td

those are my predictions

• ibarra

Brown and green. little doubt. The final time Dallas and Philly performed, there have been over 60 factors scored in that recreation. Reggie Brown seems to be Garcia's renowned objective. there is not any reason to think of that this week's recreation won't have as many factors scored as final time, so I see Brown looking the endzone a minimum of as quickly as. The Bears offense on the different hand is aweful, whether they are taking part in the Lions. do no longer forget approximately Grossman continues to be their QB (a million.3 QB score in basic terms a week in the past). Steelers are a enormously good D, and Ahman green has performed ok those days. additionally, he has a historic previous of taking part in properly against the Vikings.

Sit dayne his big days are flukes start Rhodes if Addai is looking bad.

take dayne out and put rhodes in for sure. with addai's injury rhodes will see a lot more carries.

I like Tiki and Dayne.

Dunn is banged up, so insert Barber instead. Next choice would be Morris.

I would leave it