Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Should we give thanks to the Flying Spaghetti Monster...?

I honestly can't say that I believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a real God, (perhaps because there is no holy book written in support of Him..LOL) but I feel that some tribute to the idea of "God -The Flying Spaghetti Monster" is appropriate. It is an heroic attempt at undermining the other equally false deities, (those with books,) and that is a cause worthy of praise of its own.

Do you agree? Your thoughts, please.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • angk
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I give thanks to him on Tuesdays, when we go to LaRosa's All You Can Eat Spaghetti nights.

Really, we do.

• ibarra
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Nope. yet i'm specific you would be indignant in case you somewhat believed in that, and somebody you have been sharing your meal with advised you to end. when I wasn't a Christian (this is for many of my existence), I a minimum of had the decency to bow my head and proceed to be silent mutually as others on the table gave attributable to God for the meal. whilst i became training witchcraft, i could thank MY gods and goddesses for the meal. that's like that previous saying, "Do as whilst in Rome." i did no longer would desire to connect the prayer. And neither do you. Have some admire.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What I want to know is if there is an open season on such a fowl of the air. My gosh, could you imagine the droppings??? Chunks of Meat Balls smothered in Parmesan cheese!!! 8o)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would rather believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster then well you get my point.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I see your a fan of South Park. The guy is right, you have too much free time on your hands.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Now I'm craving Italian food.

• 1 decade ago

Why don't you go jump in a pile of spaghetti sauce with him.

• 1 decade ago

Someone has a little too much time on their hands, I see

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Praise be to FSM. RAmen

• 1 decade ago

Dopa na rocka rocka?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.