Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Should we give thanks to the Flying Spaghetti Monster...?

I honestly can't say that I believe the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a real God, (perhaps because there is no holy book written in support of Him..LOL) but I feel that some tribute to the idea of "God -The Flying Spaghetti Monster" is appropriate. It is an heroic attempt at undermining the other equally false deities, (those with books,) and that is a cause worthy of praise of its own.

Do you agree? Your thoughts, please.

• angk
    Favorite Answer

I give thanks to him on Tuesdays, when we go to LaRosa's All You Can Eat Spaghetti nights.

Really, we do.

• ibarra

Nope. yet i'm specific you would be indignant in case you somewhat believed in that, and somebody you have been sharing your meal with advised you to end. when I wasn't a Christian (this is for many of my existence), I a minimum of had the decency to bow my head and proceed to be silent mutually as others on the table gave attributable to God for the meal. whilst i became training witchcraft, i could thank MY gods and goddesses for the meal. that's like that previous saying, "Do as whilst in Rome." i did no longer would desire to connect the prayer. And neither do you. Have some admire.

What I want to know is if there is an open season on such a fowl of the air. My gosh, could you imagine the droppings??? Chunks of Meat Balls smothered in Parmesan cheese!!! 8o)

I would rather believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster then well you get my point.

I see your a fan of South Park. The guy is right, you have too much free time on your hands.

Now I'm craving Italian food.

Why don't you go jump in a pile of spaghetti sauce with him.

Someone has a little too much time on their hands, I see

Praise be to FSM. RAmen

Dopa na rocka rocka?