mreape92 asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

After not getting much sleep, what should I have before a hockey game?

If I don't get much sleep then in the morning have a hockey game the next day, what should I eat, drink, etc.? Like for breakfast, getting energy, whatever...cereal? Eggs? Orange juice?

Favorite Answer

A breakfast high in protein like eggs and stuff is great but if you need something fast PBNJ

I would try to stay away from dairy products and eggs because they do not digest well so you could get an upset stomach during the game. Make sure you eat some carbs in the morning and water because you need to stay hydrated for your game. You should be fine as long as you get some food in your system for the game and it is recommended that you eat your meal 2 hours before the game so that it has a chance to be digested. Your adrenaline will take over for your lack of sleep and it is really important to get sleep 2 days before the game. Good luck in your hockey season.

• Cicero

Protein-rich breakfast. Eggs and ham, with a big glass of orange juice.

Better to just make sure you get the sleep though.

pop is great just before a game Wayne Gretzky drinks pop and if you ever see a game of the Washington Capitals look at Ovechkin he drinks pop instead of water on the bench.

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

a lot of players eat carbs like pasta or chicken i dont know what for breakfast though

SEX