What should I wear to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would suggest something nice, considering the nature of the music, but since there is a rock element to it, you should also be a little showy. I think you are a guy (it is 3:54am, I haven't slept in about 3 days, I was planning on doing so tomorning, but am judging this based only on the user name, and the types of questions you have answered (there is also the fact that a girl who would be worried about what she would be wearing to the concert has already considered her apparel for said evening before purchasing the tickets)). I would go with a nice pair of jeans or khakis, and either a "rocker" style shirt (would go well with the jeans) or a button up shirt over a plain (white or black) t-shirt (it would totally depend on the color of the shirt you put over it)

• Jack
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Nice jeans and a nice polo or button up shirt. Nothing too fancy, but don't be a slob, either. I went to see them last year....fantastic group.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A full-length sable coat, embroidered boots and a big fur hat. (Is this to be in Siberia?)

• 1 decade ago

Clean underwear is a must..and deodorant

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul D
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Black slacks, plain white shirt, bomber jacket.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.