i wanted to create an e-mail ID .but how can i?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

any word or combination of words or letters and numbers can become an e-mail id... it could have something to do with your career, or hobby, a favorite color, favorite game, pet peeve, religion based... just be sure it is something you will find easy to remember. don't use dates, or any part of your social security number or phone number or birth date, or address, as those type id's are more easily traced, and you don't want people getting a hold of that type information, which could lead to identity theft... some people use their fav. sports team and add the word fan behind it... like the south park team is the the cows so someone using that may choose the e-mail id as CowsFan, or race fans may want to choose nascarfan, cartoon fans may pick their fave cartoon character... an email id is something that only the user should create.

• 1 decade ago

Electronic mail (abbreviated "e-mail" or, often, "email") is a store and forward method of composing, sending, storing, and receiving messages over electronic communication systems. The term "e-mail" (as a noun or verb) applies both to the Internet e-mail system based on the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) and to intranet systems allowing users within one organization to e-mail each other. Often these workgroup collaboration organizations may use the Internet protocols for internal e-mail service. You just need to register yourself to different e-mail service providers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CRAP MAN

Living in this world and u don't know how to create an email id????????????????????????????

WELL THEN I MUST ASK U HOW U POSTED THIS QUESTION SINCE PPL WHO HAV YAHOO EMAIL A/C CAN POST HERE????

MERRY CHRISTMAS...

JOKE WAS GOOD...

• 1 decade ago

first,u will not be able to log in in yahoo answer if u dont have an email id.its a silly question

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

using sign up option

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.