Best cheesteak in Philadelphia????

Pat's is heaven to me. A Heartattack Mushroom Wit-out is pure zen. I want to know what other people think is a great Philadelphia cheesteak to try or should I just stick with Pat's?

Favorite Answer

Let me tell ya something...it is Philly and usually no matter where you go in Philadelphia... WHERE PHILLY CHEESE STEAKS ARE THE BEST...you can't go wrong with any place!!!!!!!!!

I've been there a few times attending conventions at the large convention center attached to the Marriot. Across the street from the convention center is an open market that has dozens of shops and food places inside. The best cheesesteak subs I've ever had came from a little shop in there whose name eludes me, but check around in there, almost all of the food is incredible.

Geno's has the best cheesesteak in the city of Philadelphia.

Chubby Checker use to work there before he was discovered to be a great singer!

i havent been to any places in philly because it is too far with the traffic and all ( 30 minutes -an hour) and i have a place right near me.

but... from one of my classes at school it is basically a tie between geno's and pat's.

funny the first thing that came to mind after seeing the headliner was that's got be where heaven is . just love those philadelphia

style cheesesteak subs.

peaceout

Geno's is friggin excellent too ya know what I'm sayin.

Dude!! wit-out?! are you crazy? definetly wit& definetly PATS!! GO GIANTS :)