Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If all physical conflicts could be resolved by a roshambo?

Rather than an actual fight, would you go for it or not, and why?

Supposing roshambo = first definition:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ros...

That's sexist, you don't 'need' balls to play. That's just the figurative area.

Favorite Answer

yes

and i dont know why

in honer of cartman

• Tara

I believe in emotional honesty and believe the first step to conflict resolution is listening.you can be logical and emotionally true to yourself. it is only through really listening to how the other person is feeling that clears the air long enough to get to the root of the problem Many conflicts occur because of context and circumstance that give people different perspectives. The first step to discovering the distintion in perspective is to listen to feelings as the starting clue You must first identify a problem before you can solve it. Too many people come up with the solution before they listen carefully to the facts of the sitition, Good solution to the wrong circumstance caues more problem when you say getting on with it you are skipping this vital step and create a barrier to real solotions. Define a problem before fixing a solution The sexual sterotypes are wrong. There are babes that can be both smart and emotinally honest . I know because thats the type of woman i try to be so you cant lump all woman together talking it out is the key to problem solvin solving and any reasonable man will do so that is not just a girl thing but a person who has a healthy problem solving approach ok my ex bf was type A--rush to judgement type guy and he missed the mark so many times. he thought that same way and it used to totally piss off my normally sweet smart disposition when he would say" I dont want to argue with you jenny" That seems nice but the way he said it is that he didnt want to dicuss it, whatever the issues was. It wasnt nice though cus it was usually accompanied by some lame remark like is it time for your period I believe the best approach is a combination of emotional honesty and logical thinking. You need both to solve a problem effectively and i think the truest people of both sexes incorporate both and that there are immature people in both sexes that dont bet you didnt expect such a long logical and enotional explanation like that from a cute babe

Not possible. Women don't have balls. I heard a kick to the snatch is painful, but rules are rules. You need balls to play.

Edit-Yes, you do need balls to play. The rules are to kick eachother in THE BALLS. I wasn't trying to be sexist, just telling it the way it is. That's like me calling you sexist for saying men can't bear children.

I thought roshambo was rock paper scissors

Rock.

most can however judges are not always readily available, so i would suggest thumb wars as an alternative

• ?

If I was a man I would not play that game OUCH.....!

hell no, gettin kicked in the balls hurts

you chicks wouldn't understand

• Lilly

only if they had no future plans of fathering children! ouch!

ohhh boys wrestling..yah!