Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Guys: what would you do if a guy walked up to you and kissed you?

Favorite Answer

I'd probably have to biff him one.

If it was a stranger I'd just shove him away.

The one time I was kissed by a guy was by a friend who had lost a dare. I didn't actually know about it until afterward, but I figured something was up because one of my friends who was there started snickering as the other friend was walking towards me. So I knew something was going on and when he came up and kissed me I just grabbed him by the back of the head and shoved him into my face and lip-locked him for about ten seconds. Everybody there just busted up laughing because it was so unexpected.

I know im not a guy but.....if he was cute i'd probably ask if he's doing anything on the weekend and get his number......if he was ugly then i'd slap him lol.

It would depend on the guy

I'd make him kiss my fist.

on the cheek or mouth. if it was on the mouth I would kick some butt.

feed him to my dog waylon. lls

beat the shitt out of him

• ?

Slap him!

lol a real man would punch the other one out