if they were alive today, how they would have promoted themselves?

.. i mean jesus, mohmad, etc..

would have used blogs, forums, chats, websites,

advertising, billboards, posters, events, ballons, etc

.. to saaayyy i'm the truth!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A good example of why Jesus came at the point in history in which He did. He knew what He was doing.

• anyone's guess.

what they used before isn't working. look at the bible, for example. 2000 years later, and over 70% of the people on earth reject it for the nonsense that it is. not a very good track record if, in fact, it was the word of a god.

• 1 decade ago

they need not promote themselves for they never did promoted them selves their life was by itself an example they passed thru several things and over come for ex crucification of jesus he went thru that he did not use supernatural power if we belive he has some they are like teachers who were also books and guides

they are relevant even today one has to have ability to understand and accept their way of life and put it into practice

• 1 decade ago

They would do in the same way as they did before to spread Islam.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

By traveling and preaching their faith so I would go with Advertising

• 1 decade ago

They were who they were I don't think they would do anything different.They are alive in the believers hearts and minds.

• 1 decade ago

they would let fate and the ppl decide just as before

• 1 decade ago

I agree with starrwood.

I think thats her name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It wouldn't matter, if they made sense (and they would), they'd be discredited and then ignored.

• Apple
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

they would not need this stuff.. their good deeds n honesty would have made ppl follow them..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.