Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

So is it that they?

Yahoo....... Wants us to never say goodnight to each other ? I can't seem to say this with out it getting deleted with out sneeking it in! SHHH! NIGHT ALL! Sweet dreams !!! ♥

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your secret is safe with me - sleep well...

• 1 decade ago

Good Night

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Good Night!

• 1 decade ago

Hey, I'm still licking my wounds after getting a Violation Notice from the Yahoo Police for asking the following question back on October 13:

`Are any paraskevidekatriaphobiacs out there?'

Oops, I may get another notice for posting it again; would they really do that on the eve of Christmas Eve! :-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Goodnight!!!

• KatGuy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

In response to your very intelligent question, I believe it's true that the Internet service Yahoo! does have some policies regarding this type of activity - maybe do a search for that if you're interested in further explorations.

(good night)....! Heh heh heh.

• Tony M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Good night!

• LCee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Good night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite

• 1 decade ago

You have a good night too.

• zen
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sweet dreams, Babygirl :-))

• 1 decade ago

good night

those who report get lumps of coal for Christmas anyway

And 3 days in hell

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.