? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

So is it that they?

Yahoo....... Wants us to never say goodnight to each other ? I can't seem to say this with out it getting deleted with out sneeking it in! SHHH! NIGHT ALL! Sweet dreams !!! ♥

Favorite Answer

Your secret is safe with me - sleep well...

Good Night

• ?

Good Night!

Hey, I'm still licking my wounds after getting a Violation Notice from the Yahoo Police for asking the following question back on October 13:

`Are any paraskevidekatriaphobiacs out there?'

Oops, I may get another notice for posting it again; would they really do that on the eve of Christmas Eve! :-)

Goodnight!!!

• KatGuy

In response to your very intelligent question, I believe it's true that the Internet service Yahoo! does have some policies regarding this type of activity - maybe do a search for that if you're interested in further explorations.

(good night)....! Heh heh heh.

• Tony M

Good night!

• LCee

Good night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite

You have a good night too.

• zen

Sweet dreams, Babygirl :-))

good night

those who report get lumps of coal for Christmas anyway

And 3 days in hell