promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

has anybody read "Of Mice and Men" by John Steinbeck??

if so..email me...I need sum help on a chronolog on the book!! thanx so much!! if you help me u will get 4 points for a best answer!! help!! thanx!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes very good book..use cliff notes

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

'Of Mice and Men' is one of my favourites... Here's a brief rundown of what happens in the book, go to the address below for a more in-depth analysis.

Chapter One

George and Lennie stop off for the night before going to a ranch where they've been hired to work. The two men talk about their problems in the past and their plans for the future.

Chapter Two

George and Lennie arrive at the ranch.

Chapter Three

George and Lenny learn more about Curley and his wife and, with Candy, share their dream of owning a farm .

Chapter Four

Lennie, George, and Candy spend some time with Crooks as they discuss their plans for the future.

Chapter Five

Two murders are committed; one of a puppy, the other of Curley's wife. Curley and the farm hands begin their search for the killer.

Chapter Six

George finds Lennie and proceeds to determine his fate.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Read the book quite some time ago and have seen the movie several times.

• 1 decade ago

Its actually a very good book if you do not read it you will be missing out. I would like for you to read it,if it is for homework you have all weekend to read it,you will love it,TRUST ME!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. Do a web search for a 'summary' of it. Much faster/better than asking questions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well i have read it. But i'm not going to email you. If you want and answer email me and maybe i will email you back. Merry Christmas!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good book.Didn't understand the part about the foremans hand in his glove.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.