Do you think the last name 'Lasagna' is funny?

I had a client who's name was Kelly Lasagna. It was so hard for me to not laugh in front of her everytime I said her name. I cracked a smile. It's probally immature, but I coudn't help it. What do you think? Is it remotely funny?

Favorite Answer

Lasagna is a fantastic last name. I am actually jealous that Lasagna is not my last name. Tommy, thats a hilarious last name. And its so appetizing!!! Who doesnt love a great Lasagna? Was Kelly Italian? How did she even get that job with a last name like Lasagna? They must have just laughed, not even looked at the rest of the resume and put her on payroll just because of her hungry last name.

Lasagna? I'm starting to get hungry....he he!(^^,)

lots of words are funny, especially if you repeat it over and over, its immature. no its not funny to me.

lol...i think its hella funny. dont know why,but it is.

good grief,imagine if you knew a "harry lasagna"....; )

Source(s): lol

its not funny its delicious

hehehe :D