jamie foxx and beyonce?

lol if she wasn't with jay-z, i think he would try to hit that. i know he flirts alot or whatever, but i personally think he has a thing for her. when he was on regis and kelly, he was so tryin to play it cool lol. what y'all think? don't answer if you don't know what or who i'm talking about.

Favorite Answer

who cares :)

Jamie Foxx and B, nah!

They are both from Texas and I do not think they would be a couple. If Jay-Z & B ever call it quits... her next beau better be as dominate as Jay or vice-versa!

Jamie and Beyonce - NOT!

but you gotta look at it as who doesn't flirt with beyonce that's just like every male celeb that goes on the tyra show flirts with her. Alot of hollywood men are big flirts that are married LL is one of them and these other hollywood women sit and giggle at him. They all flirt and i'm sure Jay Z does but beyonce knows that jamie f knows he could never have her, like when she was dancing on terrance howard while destiny's child was performing

I go for Tyra Banks and Traci Bingham instead of Beyonce.

I thought Jamie was in love with Oprah.

You know what so funny about, I just to my best friend that. I was looking at this clip on Oprah: you can tell he was flirting with her but her body language stated she can stand him.(LOL)

jamie foxx?

i don't really believe they would make a good couple with beyonce!

Nahh..i dont think they would make a good couple! They jst dont fit together!

• She's beautiful. What red-blooded, straight man wouldn't be attracted to her?

-.- both jay-z and jamie foxx are flirts. bleh.

nope