Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

girls, non ugly bra for 38 D-DD cup?

I want to buy a non ugly bra that has good support

that doesnt look like an old ladies', I like pastel colors or black

and all I can find at stores is ugly white ones that make me look pointy like torpeedo's, and I don't like seams, I preffer molded type cups.that don't cover my boobs up all the way so I can wear lower cut type shirts.

thanks

non-online stores, I like to be able to try on my bras.

Favorite Answer

Try fredrick's of hollywood. they have nice bras there for us big booby girls!

well i dont know if you will like it my suggestion is to stop looking a padded bras there not going to fit you right being so well gifted. Look for an underwire and i have found a good one i think you will like they support my girls and it is very comfortable. I don't fall out when having to run or something. I can even work out in them and they aren't absoulutly beautiful and cute like some of the push up ones but its still nice and you get what you need from it.the top has got a little lace and a little color ribion in it and they have different colors. I have many a black with pink, just plain white, a white with blue, and i pair the bra with some lace boy shorts in a color like pink or black or blue or white. You get the picture. It looks really nice. The suport you want. You are able to wear low cut i know girl cause i do all the time but the bra is called curvation you can get it at a wal-mart. I love this bra its the best in the world.

It's so hard for big-chested girls to find nice bras that don't cover everything up and make it look like we're wearing some horrible 50s throwback lingerie.

I wear Warner's bras most of the time, they're available in department stores everywhere as far as I know and have some pretty cute style that run in larger sizes. Also, if you go to plus-sized women's stores like Torrid or Lane Bryant they usually carry sizes that fit big-chested women, not just plus-sized women. I'm not sure of the name brand, but I've bought bras from both of those places and I was very happy with them.

Lane Bryant stores make really pretty bras in bigger sizes! Please don't be offended, I'm by no means saying you need to shop at a plus size clothing store, but I know how hard it can be to find a bra in any size bigger than a 36 D!

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/...

And, for what you're looking for, I'd check out the "Plunge" style and the "Demi" style! They have some really really cute ones, and they're really comfy too! Good luck!

Victoria's Secret has some real pretty bras that you can try on. You can also check out many lingerie stores as well. If you live near NYC, Frishman's has a great selection and great service.

• EQ

I have found nice 38D stuff at Kohls, not old lady-ish. They have a reasonably good size selection there compared to other stores.

Lane Bryant has lots of stuff in that size, in fashionable styles. (yes, they have bras in their real stores, not just online).

I've done very well in finding cute bras at walmart. I'm a 40DDD and if they carry something for my size they will have something for you. I didn't know pointy bras were still made!

my girlfriend just bought one about the same size a victoria secret I believe it was the body bra or something like that, looks good to me

i think marks and spencer do nice bras and maybe stretch your budget and go to a proper underwear store search the net for one in your area email them and ask or simply go to the store. good luck!

Just checked Victoria's Secret site and they carry this size and they are on sale 25 - 50% off right now. (this is Leesa, Mike's wife)

Source(s): victoriassecret.com