How can I customize my home page?

Favorite Answer

On MY YAHOO. Yes you can. Adding Content to Your Page

Learn how to fill your page with the information that matters to you.Rearranging Your Page

Decide where content appears on your page and in how many columns.Changing the Look of Your Page

Give My Yahoo! a personal touch. Find out how to change page themes, fonts, and colors.Changing How Content is Displayed

Filter the information

You can customize your 'My Yahoo!' page, the link is under the big Yahoo! sign at the home page.

You can spruce it up with different background colors, schemes and content. Look under the 'Search: bar for 'Add, Content', 'Change Layout', and 'Change Colors'. You can access your mail from there and customize it to link to everything connected to Yahoo!.

And when you are at a Yahoo! connected page look for 'Add to my Yahoo!' option (RSS Feeds), to add anything that interests you. It's like customizing your home page.

html