is it possible to fell in love through intenet? is it right to believe it in here?

i met my bf here in internet but i didnt met him yet in person. we were chatting for 5 months already shared the love in our own simple way..evryday evry night evry minute wether im at home or at work. he promsed he will come and get me soon but my worries is he didnt show me his face to cam yet but he send pics. is it really possible to believe him? there were guys who wish to be my bf but i turned them off coz im still expecting to meet my bf online..what can u say bout this

Favorite Answer

honey, NEVER DO ONLINE DATING.

I wouldn't say don't do it or believe in it at all but I would say be VERY cautious! Many people are on here who set out to deceive women/men and perhaps much worse. Be careful in who you get involved with. Personally, you shouldn't be any less careful just as you would if you met the person at a club or library. It's just as dangerous. You have to have it in the back of your mind that this person is STILL someone you do not know. And the only way to really gauge a person and their motives are by being around them. Long distance, over the Internet, etc. is very skeptical in my opinion. At any rate, regardless of what you chose, be careful and I am sure nothing but good things will come out of it. :)

Hi Ms, Yes it is possible. There was a friend of mind,whos daughter did the same thing you did. She,and her B.F. from the internet would email back,and forth for about 6 months. He ask her to marry him over the internet. She said, yes. She pack up what she could take,and went to this guy. She was one of the lucky ones.They got marry,and still are marry.

The only bad thing about internet love,is you never know if this is some kind of weird-o or a killer. I would be very careful in what you do. Is there anyway you can check this guy out?? If there is,i would do it A.S.A.P. It's better to me safe,than sorry or worse.A Friend.

Clowmy

Online dating is a disaster waiting to happen. You can't base how you feel about the person around online interaction because you aren't around the person any real amount of time so see the true them. Opinions of others tend to change after prolonged exposure.

• ?

You need some counseling. You think you have fallen in love with someone you know nothing about. Only what he has told you, which is everything you have wanted to hear. This man is probably married and has children. And while at work or in his home he is cheating on his wife with you. He can be anything you want him to be. Get some counseling and move on. Find someone who is real. God bless****

yes it is possible to find love through the Internet, however it is not 100% safe, my sister met and married someone she met on line, and he is a dream... my brother also met and married someone he met on line.. she also was a dream... a bad dream... more like a nightmare. be cautious, and when you meet this person for the first time, meet them in a public place, and be prepared to get yourself home if the person turns out to be a nightmare.

My wife and I have been together for 4 and married for 2 years work for us. But make up your own mind it's what you want and believe

Wait till you see him before you fall in love.

There are things you just wont know until you see him.

my husband and I met online, 8 years ago. When we met he was shorter than I thought he was online. AND MUCH BETTER in person.

When you meet him you can fall in love with the person ... not the idea

It is possible, it happened to me. I've never met the guy before but we're still together for a year. But I still find other people besides him.

I suggest you go for the other two.

• arleta

i think of it quite is available to fall in love with somebody on line. Many on line relationships contain energetic communique. You style, you study, hear and function long deep conversations. To a definite quantity you may relax and be your self and not hardship approximately every person judging you on line, through this i think of that in case you verify a deep sufficient connection or bond for somebody else, I see no clarification why you ought to no longer in concept fall in love with them.

• Dyan

My son met his girlfriend on line and I think it was great. If you two are being honest with each other, you can have a great relationship. My son and his wife have been married almost two years and it is a good marriage with two wonderful children. Good luck....