i like a guy alot but how do i tell him??

theres a guy at my school and me and him have been friends for a long time and i like him now that i know him well. i know its not good for a friendship because if we go out and break up, but i dont know how to tell him i like him ALOT!!! i HATE being so shy!!!

Update:

well i keep promising myself i will tell him i like him but i just cant do it!!!!!!

im on christmas break and ALL i think about is him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update 2:

i keep dropping hints he just dosnt pick them up!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think u should ask him out or if u r not that confident at least give him some signs you like him so that maybe he has a sign that he knows u like him. need more advice from me just email me at hondamuffler@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

Dating may not be good for the friendship, but friendship is good for dating. The best relationships start out that way. If you are really friends--close enough to be dating--and you are both mature enough, you will stay friends even if you decide not to stay a couple. Try to get him alone and let him know, without getting too mushy, that you have tender feelings. Maybe just show him your affection. It's the time of year for mistletoe, which gives you the perfect opportunity to give him a kiss. If it doesn't go over so well, you can always laugh and say it was just for the tradition.

• 1 decade ago

Actions speak louder than words. A good friend and a close friend is one who is willing to be there for a person no matter what goes on. Be cheerful and helpful to each other--it doesn't have to include physical touching or sex to indicate a friendship between a boy and girl. As you age you will see what I mean--but spread out and meet new people--expand your horizons while still being there for your friend---it's a sign of maturity and respect---always wish them well when they try something new---be a good listener, share humor and also be there for the tough times---even for just silent support---THAT'S A FRIEND

• arleta
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

surely, your friendship, is screwed. it relatively is the chilly harsh reality, that different persons wont permit you already know. it quite is saveable to some quantity, in spite of the shown fact that it heavily isn't the comparable back. there'll consistently basically be this invisible wall you cant push previous. Theres no longer possibly something you're able to do. he's mad, reason he doesnt wanna seem vulnerable and lame via being unhappy and heartbroken, which he quite is.So he makes use of anger to disguise up. attempt giving him some area, yet once you wanna attempt to get the buddy shipe back, take infant steps, reason he ought to quite fall for you back, ans thats something your consistently gonna ought to save in stability. you may refer to him, and attempt to help him understand which you nonetheless like him as a chum, and he will ge it or he wont, it relies upon on him quite if your friendship will final. yet im sorry, it wont be the comparable. It basically cant. Love alterations issues. good ot undesirable. Im sorry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What's the difference between bring friends and having a friendship. Emma, you known this guy for a long time and I can't imagine you would be shy in front of someone you have known a long time. Wait for him at his house and he should be impressed that you did that.

• 1 decade ago

Actions speak louder than words!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tell him straight up to his face. or just give him some major hints or something. maybe even slyly ask him to go to the movies or somewhere else just the two of you. he should get the picture by then =)

• 1 decade ago

don't tell him! just let him feel that you like him! you know with the eye to eye to contact and actions speaks more louder than words!??

that kind of thing!

• 1 decade ago

Don't tell him...if you do, he may just back, back...just continue doing what you are doing....why do you think he keeps coming back for more...he likes it too!

• 1 decade ago

don't say anything, just go over to his house with knee pads and a six pack

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.