I tried to hit on this really hot chick but found out she was dateing a midget and when the little fellow?

went to confront me i tried to pick a fight with him and he ended up kicking my ***. I am too embarressed to go back to that bar, what should i do?

Favorite Answer

LOL!

I actually have a friend that is a dwarf, some guy picked a fight with him at a club...

My dwarf buddy one punched him, knocked him out cold, as well as knocked out both of his two front teeth... Funniest thing I ever saw...

No lie...

That's what you get for trying to pick a fight that you thought you could easily win. Sometimes guys need to realize when it's time to swallow their pride and let it go. If you want to go to the bar go. Yeah you may get teased a little but not coming back makes you even less a man.

• Dyan

Suck it up to a mistake you made. We all make them. The guy was just letting you know that was his lady....Find your own lady and leave the other guy's ladies alone. For heaven sake, go back, but don't hit on the little fellow or anyone else's ladies. Good luck with the ladies...Merry Christmas

Hi Mel, I would find the little guy,and tell him YOU are sorry. Whats that old saying, Never pick on a guy who is smaller than you... In your case,you learn the hard way. LOL

Clowmy

Find a new bar and a hot chick.

Don't go back to any bar and go to the gym! Don't ever repeat the story to people if you want to get laid either.

LOL!!!!!!!!! OMG this is killing me.

I don't know what on earth you can do, other than go back in there and sing "HI HO, HI HO, if only he could grow" :D

and then run outta there like a white guy out of a ghetto.

Stop hitting on other guys girlfriends.And then try to start a fight. LOL, your joking right. God bless****

• but did he give you a good deal on travelocity?

find someone way bigger than you and just sucker punch the crap out of them to make yourself feel better