promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Copyright Law for FL Studios?

i have FL studios which i make many tracks on , but i was wondering could i publish my Musik ive made on (myspace, etc) without the possibility of being sued. or any- other copyright law.

I wanted to upload my musik from, a free service then upload to myspace. but i want to make sure its legal.

thanks for the help.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

As long as you have PAID for your copy of fruity loops and any additional sample packs you have, the samples that come with it are royalty free. Any additional samples you have added to your tracks from songs or movies may require some licensing should they be recognizable.

As far as posting them on MySpace, just remember that when doing that, the terms of MySpace Service allow for them to use it any way they please without neccessarily paying for it...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • kettie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

What human beings are declaring above is very authentic, besides the indisputable fact that it is also important to video reveal that in case you probably did not purchase FL Studio (as in, to procure it illegally with the help of cracks and torrents and what have you ever) then any music you're making with that is legally not seen your man or woman, and earning money out of it with the YouTube partnership will be extra breaking the regulation.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.