Who is the worst American Presedent?

Favorite Answer

George Walker Bush is the worst president the U.S. has had in decades. Even George Herbert Walker Bush was better than his son.

Source(s): The Bush family legacy (and stupidity.)

As far as I can tell, the only way to determine the effectiveness of a president in a best/worst sense, is based on their approval rating, since after all, the President, like any other elected official serves in an official capacity to represent the nation's needs and wants.

The all-time worst numbers belong to Harry Truman (23%), who also holds the record for the biggest range in approval rating. George H. W. Bush eventually sank to 29%. Carter hit 28%, and Nixon was at 24% before he resigned.

Fillmore is the man.Read up on him.He appeased in 1850 on the issue of slave states.My source is Encyclopedia Britannica.

The whole world knows where his decisions led.You beat a bad

decision that ends up war as his did George and Jimmy and Bill might in the queue but Fillmore lived to see the results of his

decision and regretted it.He is about 100 yards in front of who comes second.

I'd say Bush...

But seeing as how his "election" and "re-election" were rigged, I can't say for sure that the U.S. currently HAS any president whatsoever.

That's the situation (I just wanna write this out because I just thought about it and it sounds like the title of something ominous and dramatic)

"A Nation Without A Leader"

I think the worst American president is George W. Bush. Sadly he acts and answers questions in a way that makes one wonder about his intelligence. Seriously, the man whines when he speaks. Also, I find it interesting that both of his elections were questionable. Makes one wonder a bit doesn't it.

Source(s): My own humble opinion.

Jimmy Carter

I'm chiming in with the others who named George W. Bush. He inherited a country that was in the black, thanks to Bill Clinton's economics. Clinton, if you recall, had inherited the largest national debt on record at the time. God forbid we should be solvent. Thanks to the current animal in charge, we have spent the coffers and now have the highest national debt ever and a war we can't seem to get out of.

Source(s): I read and pay attention.

This one we 've got now is so unspeakable

that he inspired a film:

"Death of a President"

So many lost and ruined lives here and world-wide,

due to his policies,

there is a deep darkness upon us all.

Milliard Fillmore.

Jimmy Carter