Do guys fantasize about their female friends or acquaintances?

How often do you fantasize about female coworkers, acquantainces, or friends you're completely platonic with? And let's say that the girl suddenly shows some new romantic interest ... would you return the favor? ;)

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. EVERY heterosexual man that is not blind, has at one time or another fantasized about a female friend or co-worker that he finds attractive. Since I am happily married, I personally would not act upon my thoughts of another woman. If I were single, however, I would return the favor if I felt a common bond.

Source(s): Human nature
  • 1 decade ago

Sometimes, it depends on the chemistry between the 2 people. If there isn't any a male will still pretend that there is to ease his feelings of insecurity. Everyone is attracted at some point to a person they know they are not compatible with. It is hormones & normal.

• dubuc
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I never befriend women folk except i'm sexually attracted to her in one way or yet another. working example, i admire heavy women folk with great hips. Is there any ask your self why maximum of my lady acquaintances have great hips? .So confident, I fantasize approximately maximum of my lady acquaintances and often, even my landlords spouse!

• 1 decade ago

It wouldn't be platonic the way you put it if the person (male or female) had feelings towards her. It doesn't matter who it is, unless you are against any type of relationships with your peers at the workplace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Danny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes! The more attractive that I find that friend, the more guest appearances she makes in my fantasies. If we were looking for the same type of relationship, weither a one night stand or long term commitment, then yes I would return her feelings.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course. I would love to have an exotic experience like that. Its hard not to have feelings for a co worker because there is always so much sexual tension in my workplace anyway....jokes flying left to right and so much freedom...I know that half of the women I work with are miserable with their relationships anyway...I just wanna free them of their burdens and take their hair out of that bun.... : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I fantasize about some of my coworkers almost everyday. And I would lovem to get involved with some of them.

• 1 decade ago

Yes we do. I have fantasized about people that I know I just shouldn't but I would never act upon it if it wasn't appropriate.

• 1 decade ago

Of course we do, Like women never think about it when they see a good looking guy walking somewhere? It's natural - But I know guys do this more than women, It's in our genes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I did fantasize before i was married and yes I had one approach me and I accepted so its workable..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.