What are the differences between the types of cigarettes?

Their are tons of kinds like 100's, lights, menthol, kings, etc. What does all that mean?

You dont have to tell me smoking is bad. I'm already informed.

• Favorite Answer

I have a face.

I think that 72s are 72mm, 100s are 100mm, 120s are 120mm, lights are supposed to have reduced tar, menthol has that fake...uh.. menthol taste. I think King size is what they started out to be once the filters were added. Good question, I never paid much attention.

100's are like 2 cm longer, lights have holes in the filter so ur inhaling more air with your smoke, menthol is a minty flavor they add to the tobacco and kings are like full flovors and stuff,

100's or kings is length. Kings are shorter...they even have 120's, which is the longest of all.

Lights means reduced tar.

Menthol is an additive for a more "menthe" taste to the smoker.

100's are bigger than regular cigarettes i.e kings( normal and not light tobacco) , lights are lighter in taste than regular, menthols have menthol (mint taste in them - specially for women, since they say that menthol cigarettes have adverse effects on manhood), kings are length wise smaller then normal ones.

does that answer yr question???

thanks

Source(s): 133

100's - longer length

lights - less tar

menthol - minty

Kings - shorter length

in canada, the biggest difference in brands is the pricetag.

I guess the light ones kill you slower, the menthols keep you more addicted and still kill you, the kings kill you greatly, and the 100s take 100 months out of your lifespan before killing you.

they all do the same thing in the end...put crap in your lungs