Why does law enforcement overtrow the courts?

Favorite Answer

You've got to be kidding!!!! I think I'm going to die laughing. After 6 years in law enforcement, I can tell you the courts are NOT always on the side of the officers. In fact, here's an example for you: an officer files a case against someone for, let's say drunk driving. Even if the person who was arrested was twice the legal limit, the prosecutor can simply choose not to pursue the case. If they do pursue it and the person is convicted, said person has the appeal process. However, if the prosecutor for some (or no particular) reason decides not to bring the case before a judge and/or jury, the officer has NO recourse, it dies right there and there is nothing else they can do. The perp walks free. Things like this happen all the time. Trust me, I have seen it over and over again. Law Enforcement overthrowing the courts?!?!?!? I think you have that backwards, buddy.

I am not sure what you mean when you say the police overthrow the courts, but katie is right , you are always guilty until proven Innocent any one who is truthful in law enforcement will tell you this, depending on the seriousness of the case,the police will make the arrest, then make sure you don't get any rest or facilities to clean your self up or shave or look like a human being before they take you in front of a jury or judge, where they will present their case against you, since they have a 98.8 %conviction ratio you are 98.8 % guilty when you walk into the court room, some times the police will beat you trying to make you confess to a crime wheather you did it or not or have some of the other prisoners who are looking for a deal beat you up any thing to make you look like a criminal before you enter the court room, then the cops will lie if need be and the prosecutor is a shifty varmint and just as crookeked as the cops and will tell the jury that these cops have no reason to lie,look at the Rampart fisaco in Los Angles wher a reporter set up some cops then called in the F,B,I, who did a investigation and found these sops were robbing , burgluring etc then pinninit on some helpless con, same in Penn, what about the Illinoiese deal wher ther were 47men executed after a investigation it was proved that 35 of these men were not guilty , no one was ever prosecuted in anyof these cases , the prosecutor who they proved knew some of these men were not guilty became the states Attorney general,

when swttxlady , said the courts can let them go free she is riight if they have enough money to pay the right people off, but if you are just a working stiff and can't afford $100,000 for a mouth piece or be able to bribe your way out you can bet you are going to prison or death with a 98.8 %conviction ratio

Source(s): U,S, LAW HISTORY AND OVER 20 YEARS IN DEFENSE

They don`t! Politics, Judical, then Police!

Source(s): www.infowars.com

why do verb tenses intimidate the asker?

~Indeed why? We're supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty." We certainly are not.~