is it possible to log in to an email account at the same time on two pcs?

in fact I just bought a laptop and was wondering ,

I`ll be using gprs for laptop

• mac
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I inadvertently did it- I left my computer on and couldn't print a form that I needed immediately- my printer is on the blink- I ran to the library and logged on and printed the form

• dubuc

Get the Firefox extension "cookieswap" or the Chrome upload-on "change my cookies." there'll be an icon interior the nook the place you are able to rapidly change between any style of diverse profiles. So %. one, log into your digital mail account. %. the subsequent profile, and you will see your browser kick you out of that account -- log in back with your next set of credentials. Repeat for as many bills as you have. Then re-click that first profile, and you'd be back in YahooMail with that first set of credentials nonetheless logged in. There are added protection helpful factors you are able to leverage in the two plug-ins, yet so far i've got got here upon the two paintings an analogous for this undemanding activity (I easily have 3 yahoo bills and four gmail bills i take advantage of usually).

yeah I do it all the time here. We have two computers on the same network, and I'm often logged into my yahoo mail on both computers. Maybe that means that because we're on the same network, yahoo sees it as one computer?

I don't know if you can sign on to two different computers that aren't on the same network.

Why, are you checking someone else's mail?

Theoretically, if you run to the library and logon there, without signing on at home, all that means is that your home computer was logged off automatically when you logged in at the library. That proves nothing.

to answer on of the answerers, it most likely depends on the network setup. If the company/home is using a router, it's most likely using one IP address on top of all the computer's IP addresses. So one computer has 24.117.1.1, another has 24.189.34.398, and they both are on a router with 192.168.123.458, the email server sees the routers one IP address, and not the computers' addresses. That make sense? (Its like a security procedure. They also have routers that randomly change the IP address to prevent hackers)

It completely depends on what the email server allows.

• depending on the mail server setup , yes unless set up not to allow multiple logon's

I don't think so, it will log you out of the other one