Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Hunger pangs?

I find that I sometimes actually enjoy feeling hungry (having so-called hunger pangs). What might be the cause of this, and is it very uncommon?

Favorite Answer

I love feeling hungry, I don't know if it is uncommon but I like it, that's why I eat fruit mainly, Means I don't get it taken away too long. Besides the hungrier you are the better food tastes when you finally eat something.

sometimes people enjoy feeling pain that they brough about , it is a control thing. I can't control anything else, but I can control my body.

• Nicole

Me too... I love to feel empty.