Nun joke anyone?

Two nuns cycling down a cobbled street. The first one says "I've never come this way before"; the second one replies "Must be the cobbles."

Favorite Answer

Heard it before, still quite funny.

A priest is on a city bus one day when the bus gets a flat tire. Being the helpful person that he is, the priest helps the bus driver change the flat tire. Before getting back on the bus he asks the driver if he's sure he tightened the lugnuts enough. The driver says "sure they're tight. Tight as a nun's c*nt." The priest looks at him and says "well in that case you better tighten them some more."

Sister Mary burst into the office of the principal of a parochial school in a very advanced state of agitation. “Father!” she cried, “just wait until you hear this!”

The priest led the sister to a chair, and said, “Now just calm down and tell me what has you so excited?”

“Well, Father” the nun began, “I was just walking down the hall to the chapel and I heard some of the older boys wagering money!”

“A serious infraction, indeed!” said the priest.

“But that’s not what has me so shocked, Father,” replied the nun, “it was what they were wagering on! They had wagered on a contest to see who could urinate the highest on the wall!”

“What an incredible wager!” exclaimed the priest, “What did you do?”

“Well, I hit the ceiling, father.”

To which the priest replied, “How much did you win?”

LOL

What kind of meat do priests eat on Fridays?

Nun.

very funny but a lot of people wont get it 9/10

how do you get a nun pregnant?

Dress her up as an altar boy!!!!

LOL, that's funny, I don't care what Marsha says!

• Marsha

None joke here!

lol that was a good one.

Booooooo! That is sooooooooooo bad (thanks for the laugh)

I don't get it...