Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

Is it true that more people with tattoos develop Multiple Sclerosis as they age?

I read this in a study in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Favorite Answer

That sounds like someone is just trying to turn nonsense into fact. I have never once heard anything like that, and myself and my family have a medical background.

That's what I say... I wanna see the article... this is the biggest load I think I've ever heard and can't believe it until I see some serious facts. Sounds more like New England Journal of Made-up Medicine...

I'd like to see this study. Not only am I a nurse, but a Mom of a daughter that has MS. My daughter is 32, and has never had a tattoo, and has had MS since she was 21. I'm going to look up this report, as I read everything about MS. ~~~

That is the first time I've heard that one!

I have MS and no, its not from tattoos!!

Even though I should have got one when my body was numb :)

just kidding.

I would have to read & evaluate the study before I believed it..

Give us the reference location...

• tanj

sounds like bs to me

That just sounds rediculous!

I say NO.

No this is not true. Do some more resurch.

No.