What do you believe and have faith in?

There are many things that I have faith in. I have faith that I will continue to breathe, that my body will continue to work and keep me alive without me thinking about it. I have faith that when I go to sleep that I will wake up in the morning. And I have faith in GOD but not in a GOD taught of in church but a GOD that I can feel within me and all around me, the “all” that is everything. That everything works in harmony because that energy that makes up everything is seeking to evolve and learn.

And that pure feeling of love is that energy and I believe that there is only heaven and no hell. I believe in reincarnation because it is just a continuation of the cycle of energy to constantly change. I believe in healing and that we are all connected. And I believe that here on earth everyone has a reason for what they do, whether it be from their childhood or otherwise and we judge that as good or evil. I think that everyone just tries to do the best they can with what they have available to them. And eventually when we “die” we judge ourselves and those who cant let go of their anger and hate are stuck and remain in this plain as ghosts. I also believe that there are guides all around us, from spirit animals to angels that help us and guide us everyday if we are willing to look for them. This is what I have faith in.

And I have gained that faith and belief through soul searching and going to church and from learning form very wise and spiritual individuals and I am not here to sway anyone to my beliefs. All I would like to know is what do you believe and why? And what has happened in your life for you to believe the way you do.

Favorite Answer

I believe in my LORD & Savior and in the Atonement for my sins and the Resurrection. I believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God. And it is good to study to learn, edify & grow in faith in the Lord.

I believe God has gifted me with the Holy Spirit when I was born of God. God will never leave me or forsake me. And the anointing of the Spirit of Truth who leads me into all truth is not a liar. That I just need to seek God & Gods Word for Spiritual Truth.

I believe I should trust and obey my LORD God. To be happy in Jesus is to trust & obey. That means to forgive others like God forgave me, and threw my sins in the sea of forgetfulness. I believe that I am made the righteousness of Christ in that Salvation (eternal life) is a gift of God and not by works, being good enouph, or purchasing it.

Nietches inspiration must be the antichrist spirit.

• bess

I believe that God is eternal and His love is as well. I do have peace but if you take a look you'll see that the world is a long way from harmonious. I also have faith that I may not wake up and one day I will in fact cease to be physically alive. I mean sure God is in charge and all things do work for the good of those that love the Lord but there is so much suffering that He would ease if people turned to Him and sought Him out as you say you have. Good Luck with that sounds like it is working well but do not be surprised when you are hit with the reality that life is hard and though God makes it more bearable it is still very hard and we all suffer in different ways. As to guides I do not need them as my God dwells in me.

I was raised catholic, I.e. the catholic schools & such. As we all know, how that turns out. I was not molested, but psychologically mistreated. The only faith I have now is that there is a God & he exists in my heart. That's where my church is. If God does exist(& I believe he does) that's all that matters. And yes I believe in angels too.

• tas211

I didn't read this whole thing....(a bit long). But do you know that God doesn't have to let you live for one second longer? The fact that you are still breathing right this second is only due to the grace of God.

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ too. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be who I am today. He helps me and shapes my very being. I go through some pretty tough times but I know hes always there and I can pray to him for guidance and understanding. Hes my saviour.

I believe in the Father almighty, the creator of Heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ, his only son, our Lord, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified and died and was buried. On the third day, He rose again and now sits at the right hand of the Father. He will come in glory to judge the living and the dead and His people will have no end.

In a nutshell, that's it.

Don't worry... be happy... youare free to continue your Shang ri la tip toe through the tulips.... injoy it while you can... it will end when you get a dose of reality.... when your mortal time is done...because after this mortal time you will face a fate you do not want to contimplate right now...

I believe your fingers must have cramped typing your question!

I believe in what I can objectively experience, which does not include any form of supreme deity. I believe in myself and my abilities, for they give me strength to overcome anything. I believe in balance and nature, and that it is not natural to reject what some consider "sin." We are who we are, and to accept and understand ourselves is a good step towards objective, critical thinking.

Know Thyself!: Socrates

Your beliefs may seem all warm and fuzzy but are they proven historical fact? What are the sources of your beliefs? Your own opinion? How do you know that your own opinion is flawed?