Should the black stripper be charged with making false rape charges against the Duke lacrosse team members?

Update: ... now that the rape charges have been dropped.
Update 2: This case is starting to remind me of Tawana Brawley. Remember her? That's why I added "black" to my question... Tawana Brawley is an African-American woman who received national attention in the U.S. when she was 15 years old for her claim that she was raped by six white men, some of them police... show more This case is starting to remind me of Tawana Brawley. Remember her? That's why I added "black" to my question...

Tawana Brawley is an African-American woman who received national attention in the U.S. when she was 15 years old for her claim that she was raped by six white men, some of them police officers, in the village of Wappingers Falls, New York. The alleged incident soon became a media sensation, championed by Reverend Al Sharpton and by attorneys Alton H. Maddox and C. Vernon Mason. The case was thrown out by a grand jury in October 1988, who cited a lack of evidence.
Update 3: Here's Miss Brawley
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/Tbrawley.jpg