Jknock19 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Which one? Dayne, M. Bell, Addai, or J. Jones.?

Favorite Answer

Dayne and addai

If Addai is out I would go with DAyne and Bell.Jones is seriously on his way out. I think Babrber has won the Tuna over. If Addai is healthy I would go with he and Bell.

Dayne. Look at the last 4 weeks total stats and he gets the ball at the goaline. Bell is a Shannahan rb so u don' know who is going to get the ball. Addai is hurt. Jones is not M. Barber who is the td machine for Cowboys running backs.

I would go with Dayne and Addai if Addai is good. But he may not get many carries. So if Addai isn't good for you i would go with Jones.

Dayne

I would go with Bell. He is on an incredible hot streak. Also Addai is questionable with a lower ankle sprain. Sportcenter reported on Tuesday that Addai would be out of Sunday's game with a serious high ankle sprain. They later reviewed their report and turned out it was a misunderstanding of what the coach said during the press conference. So I would go with Bell