If troops are surged into Iraq for 2 years & casualties mount while chaos continues will the Republican Party?

self destruct?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sure Josh!

keep dreaming. he maybe talking peace, but only so we'll arm his troops to take control of Iraq, so he can continue in Saddam's footsteps!

LeAnne , you better hope the Bush admin and GOP are up to the task, not like they were prior to September 11th, when they spent their time listening to airline lobbyists, and trimming Clinton's security and anti-terror proposals for them.

but to answer your question, they'll probably do what they usually do, and put some spin on it, or blame it on democrats coming into power.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Korean War ended when???

How many US troops are spending Christmas on the 38th parallel???

What is important is Business Profit. Americans need to start working for what is best for Halliburton. Get it out of your head that this is all about some mythical WMD's

That is why I support building a mega base in Basra. Our sons and daughters in the Armed service will be safer and The No bid Contractors will make Billions Constructing deep water ports and huge Air strips.

Go big Red Go

• 1 decade ago

Repubs have the money to weather worse than that

• 1 decade ago

given their taste for revision, and the voter's lack of attention span, I'm going to go with 'no'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LeAnne
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The defense of America is a bipartisan issue. I hope the liberals are up to the task.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Al Sadr talking peace!! That's good news.

Are you seriously rooting for "casualties [to] mount"?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One could only wish...

• 1 decade ago

No! hell no! I hope not!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.