Khet players.....Do you know of any online resources for additional starting configurations?

I have tried to find pages regarding strategies and such, but so far to no avail.

I know that you can form your own starting strategies, but I would be interested in seeing what others have come up with.

I absolutely love this game. I recommend it for anyone who has a mind for stragety games like Chess.

I already have the Expansion pack coming in the mail. I am looking for starting configurations in addition to those that come with "The Eye of Horus". Thank you.