Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 1 decade ago

How apply the rearset of Yamaha R1 04-06 to fit with Yamaha R1 2006.?

I just purchased the rearsets of Yamaha R1 04-06 but It's not fit for yamaha R1 2006. How apply the rearsets? Someone told me, It can work but must apply a little bit. Please help me.

Thank you,

Favorite Answer

If you can't get them to fit, you ought to either call the company that made them to ask for assistance, or take them to a mechanic that will install them for you.

Going from that honda to that r1 is too much. i would honestly go for an r6 to start. With an r6 your doubling your power. may make it easier to ease into it. getting an r1 is gonna be triple the power. I have friends that have gone from a ninj 250 to an r1 and their first ride on it hit a bump and pull the throttle a little and pop it up on one wheel then rear end the person in front of them. Its not safe to take a jump that big unless you have had practice on at least a 600cc. With the r6 your getting the same look as the r1 just less power.

learn proper english and grammer then ask again i dont understand what u r asking apply???????????