How about those Republican values?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/21/bush.pardon...

He seems to sympathize with drug delaers and addicts a lot. One of these guys must have sold to him back in his Yale- Texas Air National Guard days.

dealers. Sorry for the spelling errors.

Favorite Answer

Of course a drug addict sympathizes with another

• Lane

This is not really in response to your "question" but why in the world has this country evolved into a two party political system?

The only way it works is that they serve as some sort of counter weight to one another. BOTH parties (ESPECIALLY THE DEMOCRATS, who seem intent on giving this country away) are well, retarded. They both have platforms built on certain points that are in no way beneficial to the welfare of this country, yet most voters pick a side and support it. Its insanity- there should be no political parties we should all run for office and vote as AMERICANS. we are one nation, not two

• Bill G

I doubt you'd be able to find much difference between his reasons for pardons or Clinton's. This came from CNN so I wonder what it is about these cases they are not telling us.

As far as his past goes, I guess none of us can be a spotless and pure as you right? As Rambo said in First Blood, "Let it go..."

Whatever happen to liberal tolerance and forgivness? I thought it was suppose to be us conservatives that locked the door and threw away the key.

haha yea, CNN , communist news network, anyway lol.

I'm for whoever is teh better man, party loyalty should only run as deep as the principles you stand on.

I dont' think the world's citizens really care if they're helped , governed, or modeled by democrats or republicans just as long as it's a trustworthy, honest, moral, etc guy.

someone who's not a politician, someone who's a Statesman.

besides, America wasn't meant to be a democracy it was meant to be a republic.

• Jadis

And Clinton pardoned only people who were wrongfully imprisoned in the first place, right?

This crap goes on all the time, regardless of who is in office. Why is it only an issue to you when it's a Republican?

At least they werent murderers, I wont say who had a thing about pardoning those and the other person who like the furlough rpogram for murderers who ended up killing more people while they were out on furlough.

Most republicans have no values,

Just an overwhelming sense of greed. they will do anything to anyone to get rich. just look at this administration, and 98% of CEO's in the USA. corrupt, greedy,shameless.

i just want to point out that Bush is moderate on a lot of issues. If he was TRULY CONSERVATIVE, we wouldn't have a lot of the problems we do. I want a true conservative president!

• only p

You expect to sway my opinion with anything from CNN? Not going to happen.

Maybe he knows some of them from his druggie days?