Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I have a question about love im only 14 yeah it might seem crazy but?

I was wondering can a guy really love a girl people say that guys love with their mind and girls love with their heart is it really that way? Can a guy really get close to a girl and love her with his heart

no im not in love or anything or have a boyfriend i was just asking jibus!

• buzyb
    Favorite Answer

YOUR 14. GET THROUGH SCHOOL FIRST THEN WORRY ABOUT LOVE, CAUSE IN 10 YEARS YOUR NOT GOING TO REMEMBER HIM

Yes. 25% of men are not in the relationship for the sex. Men who are in the relationship for sex are the ones that love with their minds not their hearts. Your guy can love with his. Don't to anything drastic because if you do you will probably regret it really soon. Most girls don't know what they want in life until they are about 25 or older so just wait! I am not saying don't date but don't go out and do something that you will regret!

Men do love in a different way than women, but that doesn't mean they can't love with their whole heart. Men are naturally protectors and providers which is why so many men fall for the damsel in distress. But yes men do love just as women do and they get broken hearts the whole nine yards.

Yea there are some good guys out ther who actually love with their hearts but most only think with their minds about love. It is possible you just have to be careful about who really does love you with all their heart.

Of course guys can love from their hearts, it's just that "love" is just a word to some out there. I think you are a little young to truly love someone. With maturity and experience comes the ability to love!

Yeah some guys love with their hearts. But most players, purverts, sexual predators, etc. love from their minds.

Omg that replaced into magnificent! Bravo bravo hehe I enjoyed it! even realize it replaced into unhappy that Dana had to sleep interior the attic and replaced into taken care of so horribly : ( in spite of the shown fact that it replaced into relatively magnificent, especially for a 14 year previous! im eleven :p and making plans on writing a tale yet i suck at english .-. and your so good at writing memories you ought to positioned up your memories! i might via all of them concidering I dont opt to study in any respect, i basically couldn t help myself yet study the entire element! i wish you're making greater memories! xxxx - Taylor

im 14 too,

i worry about somthing similar but

i wish you the best of luck sweety,

i really dont know.

but i loved a girl not with my mind.

with my heart.

YES TAKE IT FROM A GIRL THAT KNOWS YOU ARE NEVER TO LOD TO FALL IN LOVE

UNLESL YOUR YOUNGER THAN 10