Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

K N asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Running back situation for final fantasy week...?

Guys... Would you go with Ron Dayne who's been great the past weeks against a dead last run defense of the Colts or do you stick with a slightly banged up running machine in Maurice Jones Drew against the #4 run defense in the Patriots?????

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would go with ron dayne. I have maurice and i benched him this week even though im in the championship. New englamd defense is to good

• 1 decade ago

Knowing that the Colts run defense is so terrible and seeing how the Jags ran against them as a team, i would definately start Dayne.

• 1 decade ago

I would go with Dayne, as you said the Patriot's run D is killer... I just don't see Jones-Drew doing all that much.

• Bestie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Tough call there, but I'd stick with the hot hand of Jones-Drew.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

id go with dayne

• 1 decade ago

Danye

• 1 decade ago

" MJD" stud each week and after watching how much pain Taylor was in last week, he will get most of the carries.

• 1 decade ago

go to www.fftoday.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.