K N asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Running back situation for final fantasy week...?

Guys... Would you go with Ron Dayne who's been great the past weeks against a dead last run defense of the Colts or do you stick with a slightly banged up running machine in Maurice Jones Drew against the #4 run defense in the Patriots?????

Favorite Answer

I would go with ron dayne. I have maurice and i benched him this week even though im in the championship. New englamd defense is to good

Knowing that the Colts run defense is so terrible and seeing how the Jags ran against them as a team, i would definately start Dayne.

I would go with Dayne, as you said the Patriot's run D is killer... I just don't see Jones-Drew doing all that much.

• Bestie

Tough call there, but I'd stick with the hot hand of Jones-Drew.

id go with dayne

Danye

" MJD" stud each week and after watching how much pain Taylor was in last week, he will get most of the carries.

go to www.fftoday.com